Utilizing the in vehicle computer with Telematics technology in a commercial environment vehicle can be a power tool to improve the organization efficiency. Some applications of vehicle telematics include fleet management, vehicle/trailer tracking, satellite navigation, mobile data, wireless vehicle communication, vehicle safety warning system and intelligent vehicle.
The industrial computer manufacturer Acrosser Technology designs a series of in vehicle computers for telematics applications. Today Acrosser launches his latest Telematics In Vehicle Computer AR-V6002FL after his success in booming telematics market.
AR-V6002FL fanless In-Vehicle computer is based on Intel Atom D425/D525 single /dual core processer.
AR-V6002FL is designed with standard power input for car battery of 12V/24V, capability to operate in rugged environment of -20 to 50 degrees, standard vehicle certification of CE, FCC class B and E-Mark 13, and can withstand shock and vibration up to 2G follow IEC60068, which allow system integrators to implement the accessories to fulfill vehicle application, such as Fleet management, Telemetric, Traffic safety control and numerous other vehicles.
AR-V6002F Integrated with optional GPS/ GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE/ UMTS/ HSDPA/ Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth communication modules to achieve mobile communication and navigation. In addition, AR-V6002FL has CAN-BUS solution support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol to facilitate data transmission in automobile and features of two mini-PCIe slots to adapt most off-the-shelf modules.
Besides supporting standard 12V/24V car battery input, AR-V6002FL has many unique power management design, like 8 kinds of selectable delay timing for different purpose, power input monitoring to shut down system at low power to prevent accidentally drain out car battery, two kinds of trigger type to power on and off by car ignition or remote switch, and application programming interface to modify delay timing by software,
● Intel Atom D425/D525 processor
● Intelligent Power module with API for delay timing customization
● Fan less design with Heat pipe
● Display: VGA,
● Serial port：2*RS-232, 2*RS-232/422/485
● USB x 4, Mic-in/Audio, Remote power switch,
● Storage: CF card slot/ 2.5’’ HDD bracket
● GPIO: 4 in / 4 out
● 1 x GbE RJ45 LAN port with LED
● 2 x mini-PCIe expansion slot
● Optional module: GPS / WiFi/ Bluetooth / 3.5G module
● Changeable Fuse design
● CAN Bus support CAN 2.0A/2.0B
● Windows and Linux device driver and API for GPIO and CAN bus.
● Standard vehicle certification: CE, FCC class B, E-Mark